Sunday, May 17, 2015

EPIC WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had an epic weekend because:
 #1 I got to go to a RAINIERS game with my friends and family. The best part of the game was Rhubarb dancing on the top of the dugout and sitting by my friends and not my parents.
 
#2 I got to go to Four Star Farm and I got to feed, meet and ride the horses. when I rode the horse named Callahan the best part was that the ride felt like I had swag! 




#3 I got to go to my dad's gaming store where he plays DUST TACTICS. my dad is teaching me a lot of his board games like DUST TACTICS or WARHAMMER 40K and "MARS ATTACKS! the miniature game" this has been an awesome weekend but now I am interested in "Minecraft" and "Halo". 
I had a lot of fun this weekend.

Plus on Friday I got to see my teacher's French Bulldog named Schurman. And I got to play video games for most the day [except now].

No comments:

Post a Comment